The Markert Group is an innovative technology company with 200 employees in Germany and abroad. With our brands marsyntex® and marsoflex® we are one of the leading specialist suppliers of textile filter technology and hose systems. Our customers include national and international companies from the chemical, mining and metallurgy, pharmaceutical and food industries as well as mechanical and plant engineering.
We would preferably like candidates who are at home in the Scaninavian sales area and are native speaker of one of the nordic countries. You will carry out your office work from home. Your high level of travel to our existing and new customers will be supplemented by quarterly trips to our company location in Neumünster.
We are looking for motivated sales representatives for the Scandinavian sales region in the field of filtration technology.
- supporting and advising existing customers
- development of national market potential / acquisition of new customers
- development, coordination and implementation of sales strategies
- commercial and technical offer preparation and follow-up
- processing of orders in ERP & CRM
- negotiating conditions/prices and contracts processing and forwarding complaints
- close cooperation with the Sales back office and the technical department
- Successfully completed technical training or studies, for example in the field of process engineering
- 3 years of professional experience in the field of sales engineering
- very good experience in sales of products requiring technical explanation
- sales and solution-oriented personality
- structured and systematic way of working
- entrepreneurial action & thinking
- ambition and negotiating skills
- confident handling of modern IT technology
- driving licence
- Fluency in spoken and written English and advanced knowledge of Nordic languages, preferably Swedish
- Residence and center of life in Scandinavia, preferably in Sweden
- a wide variety of tasks await you in a pleasant working environment, which also allows for trusting scope for activity
- you can expect development opportunities that are individually tailored to you.
- You will benefit from a comprehensive health promotion offer such as the fitness allowance or our e-bike leasing.
- various social benefits such as KITA allowance, capital-forming benefits and company pension scheme distinguish us as an attractive employer.
- We provide seasonal fruit, water and hot drinks free of charge.
- You receive 30 days holiday.
- Your company car is also available for private use.
- technical work equipment such as smartphone and notebook are part of your standard equipment.
If you would like to work in a successful, growing company, please send us your application documents, stating your salary expectations and the next possible starting date.
Contact: Markert Group | Doreen Friese-Müller | Oderstraße 51 | 24539 Neumünster